Thursday, 18 September 2008

14 February 2007
Well David got back from the hospital to say that the consultant had come over at 5pm and examined Seraphina and decided that she is to go to a specialist hospital tomorrow for an emergency heart scan with a view to surgery.Reflux wise she needs a barium swallow doing but obviously comes second to the reflux and ROP...well we have to wait and see on that one.Today I have come down with a cold...what bad timing,if its no better by this afternoon it will mean that I wont be able to be with her when she has her scan :-(.Feel so worried today.

No comments: